TBS is looking for experienced and qualified carpenters who are preferably also licensed building practitioners.
You will be joining our team on a permanent basis for a variety of exciting and challenging remedial construction project that we are
involved with in and around the Auckland region.
Requirements for the job include:
- Trade qualified and experienced in the construction industry (preferably remedial construction)
- Skills necessary to provide excellent workmanship
- Ability to work well both within a team as well as unsupervised
- Knowledge of health and safety and an appreciation of keeping yourself and others safe
- Reliable and ready for physically demanding work
- Current New Zealand Driver’s Licence – minimum Class 1 or 2
To be a successful applicant you must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test. Please also note that you will also be required to
pass periodic random drug and alcohol tests throughout your employment with TBS Group.